Cuba Visa

Home/VISAS/Cuba Visa
Cuba Visa 2018-12-18T13:09:15+00:00


The Cuban assets control regulations of the U.S. Treasury Department require that persons subject to U.S. jurisdiction have a license to engage in any transactions related to travel to, from and within Cuba. Transactions related to tourist and business travel are not licensable. This restriction includes tourist or business travel from or through third countries such as Mexico, Canada, or Caribbean countries.OFAC web site (Office of Cuban Assets Control).Additional information regarding licensing and travel restrictions may be obtained by contacting the Licensing Division, Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Department of Treasury, 1500 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., Treasury Annex, Washington DC 20220; telephone (202)622-2480; fax (202)622-1657.

Register your trip on-line with the U.S. Embassy in this country. Millions of Americans travel abroad every year and encounter no difficulties. However, U.S. embassies and consulates assist nearly 200,000 Americans each year who are victims of crime, accident, or illness, or whose family and friends need to contact them in an emergency. When an emergency happens, or if natural disaster, terrorism, or civil unrest strikes during your foreign travel, the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate can be your source of assistance and information. By registering your trip, you help the embassy or consulate locate you when you might need them the most. Registration is voluntary and costs nothing, but it should be a big part of your travel planning and security.