South Sudan – Passport and Visa Required
Please submit the following:
- Valid and signed U. S. Passport (valid at least 6 months beyond the date of entry; with at least two blank visa pages) – photocopy is not acceptable
- One Visa Application Form completed and signed. Please note that Applications printed on both sides of the paper will not be accepted. The application form must have original signature.
- Two Passport Type Photographs with clear or white background (2 x 2 size)
- Business Letter from U.S. company OR AN Invitation from your SPONSOR organization in south sudan explaining the purpose of your travel.. The letter MUST be addressed to the Embassy of South Sudan
- AA Passport Service order form
None US Citizen: must provide proof of your current U.S. Immigration status. You must include a copy of your U.S. Immigration paperwork or a copy of your Green Card, and employment letter. You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must: Include a copy of your most recent bank statement.
NOTE: Rush Processing Available Call Us at: 972-231-1600
NOTE :Walk-In Hours : 8:00am – 2:00pm / by appointment till 4:30pm or Mail your Documents by Fedex or UPS to below office address
Mailing Address :
AA Passport and Visa Services
811 South Central Expressway Suite # 500
Richardson Texas 75080
Follow Us On Social Media