United Arab Emirates
Visa issued upon arrival for maximum stay of 30 days. A valid US Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay) is required.
Diplomatic or Official Travel – Visa is required.
Please submit the following:
- Valid and signed Official or Diplomatic Passport (valid at least 6 months beyond the date of entry; with at least one blank visa page) – photocopy is not acceptable
- Two Visa Application Forms completed and signed. The application form must have original signature.
NOTE: All Application Forms must typed and include the particulars of your sponsor/host in the UAE.
Full name – List the Organization Name and the name of your point of contact in the UAE
Profession – List the industry
Address – List the Organization’s address in the UAE
Telephone – List the phone number for your point of contact in the UAE (Please do not use the organization’s main switchboard phone number)
Passport Number & Nationality are not needed for organizations
- Two Passport type photographs
- Visa Cover Letter from U.S. Department of State, Embassy or UN organization. Letter must include:
Request for the visa – The “organization requests a diplomatic (or official) visa for…”
Reason for the visa
Name and phone number of your point of contact within the organization in the UAE
- AA Passport Service order form
None US Citizen: must provide proof of your current U.S. Immigration status. You must include a copy of your U.S. Immigration paperwork or a copy of your Green Card, and employment letter. You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must: Include a copy of your most recent bank statement.
Consular Fee: Gratis
NOTE: Rush Processing Available Call Us at: 972-231-1600
NOTE :Walk-In Hours : 8:00am – 2:00pm / by appointment till 4:30pm or Mail your Documents by Fedex or UPS to below office address
Mailing Address :
AA Passport and Visa Services
811 South Central Expressway Suite # 500
Richardson Texas 75080