US PASSPORT FOR MINORS
REQUIREMENTS FOR U.S. PASSPORT FOR MINORS:
- Applicants must be below 16 years of age
- All children including newborns must have their own passport
- An appearance by both parents and the minor at a Passport Acceptance Office is required and a mandatory step of your passport order. If only one parent can appear then a Special Letter of Consent DS-3053 form must be completed and notarized along with the copy of parent’s ID
How To Apply ?
- Do not sign the application until instructed to do so.
Note: We Provide our customers complete assistance with your online application, uploading your documents and Photo Service in our office.
- Must be 2″ x 2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
Note : Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Please provide an original or a certified copy of one of the following
- Certified birth certificate (Long form not abstract)
- Consulate Report of Birth Abroad Certificate
- Naturalization Certificate
- A certified copy of birth has the registrar’s raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal.
- Both parent’s Valid Driver License with photo or passport
- Fully completed Letter of Authorization to authorize AA Passport and Visa Service to do the service for you.
- Please fill out Service order form and bring it to our office with the documents.
- A personal check or money order made payable to the “US Department of State” in the amount of $140.00 (Expedite Processing)
- If you are applying US passport with Regular Services, the check should be made out to the “US Department of State” in the amount of $80.00
- Temporary/starter checks or checks without name and address will NOT be accepted.
Note: AA Passport & Visa Service Fees will be applied in addition to the Government Fees. Call Us at (972)-231-1600
AA Passport Service Fee can be paid with all major credit cards.
Note: You must come in person at Our Office to apply for a New Passport, subsequently you will be sent to Passport Acceptance facility to get your document sealed in a package.They will put all of your documents including your check and original documents in a sealed package and hand it back to you which needs to be dropped at our office to start the process.
|Office Hours||Office Location|
Monday – Friday
|AA Passport & Visa Service
811 South Central Expressway Suite # 500
Note: You must call AA Passport & Visa services at: 972-231-1600 prior to Processing your Passport Application, if you are requesting a 24hrs or Same Day service.