We Can Process Your Green Card!
Are you looking to navigate the Green Card application process in Texas? Whether you’re an aspiring immigrant or an employer seeking to sponsor a foreign national, understanding this intricate process is crucial. We can help walk you through every step of the Green Card application process in Dallas, from understanding eligibility criteria to final approval, and even renewal or replacement.
- Full Assistance with Green Card Application Renewal or Conditional Green Card.
- Full Assistance with paperwork at our location.
- Photos Service at our location
- Applications Submission and Updates on renewal with the timely manner
- We provide everything you need to file USCIS Form I-90 correctly
- Assistance with Conditional Green Card Form I-751
Understand the Process for the Green Card Renewal or Replacement Application (Form I-90):
- Individuals with expired Green Cards are required to submit the Green Card Renewal Application Form I-90 as soon as possible. A Green Card is valid for 10 years.
- It is important to remain aware of a Green Card’s expiration date. Without a valid Green Card, it can become difficult to work or travel.
- It is generally recommended that the Green Card Renewal Form I-90 be filed within 6 months of the expiration date. The expiration date is located on the front of the Green Card. Filing your Green Card renewal application within 180 days of the expiration date will prevent a delay in receiving your renewed Green Card; the application for renewal should be filed in a timely manner.
- If the front of a Green Card does not show an expiration date, it might be because it is an older version of the Green Card that is, in most cases, no longer valid. Renew your Green Card to receive a current one.
- The Green Card Replacement Application Form I-90 should be used if your information needs to be changed, or if your Green Card has been lost, stolen, destroyed, or damaged.
- If you were issued a Green Card before you turned 14 years of age, you will be required to replace your Green Card upon turning 14 years old.
- If your Green Card expires while outside of the United States and you did not file a renewal prior to your departure from US soil, it is recommended that you contact the nearest US consulate, USCIS office, or US port of entry before filing your Green Card Renewal Application Form I-90.
- The USCIS processing time for Green Card renewal or replacement is approximately 5-6 Six months.Our Application Package includes all the forms you need to send to the USCIS for processing. It also includes personalized filing instructions that tell you exactly how to properly file your application with the USCIS.Application Package Fee: $145
USCIS Application Fee: $455
Biometrics Fee: $85.Note: All of the above-mentioned information does not apply to conditional residents, whose status is expiring. If this is the case, you should file a Form I-751, Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence, to apply for the removal of conditions on your Permanent Residence status.
OFFICE HOURS MAILING INFORMATION Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
(Appointments till 4:30 pm)
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Please Ship Your Documents using
FedEx Priority Overnight
AA Passport & Visa Service
811 South Central Expressway Suite # 500