US PASSPORT NAME CHANGE
REQUIREMENTS FOR U.S. PASSPORT NAME CHANGE:
- In order to change the name on your passport you must have an original court ordered name change, original marriage certificate or divorce decree. You must renew your passport in order to change your name.
How To Apply ?
- Do not sign the application until instructed to do so.
Note: We Provide our customers complete assistance with your online application, uploading your documents and Photo Service in our office.
- You must submit your current undamaged passport.
- The expired passport will be returned to you along with the new passport.
- Please provide the original court document that changes your name. For example, marriage certificate, divorce or legal name change document.
- Valid Driver License or Government Issue Photo I.D
In the event that you changed your name due to marriage or divorce, you will need to bring in a certified copy of your marriage certificate or a court decree that shows your name change.
- Fully completed Letter of Authorization to authorize AA Passport and Visa Service to do the service for you.
- Please fill out Service order form and bring it to our office with the documents.
- If you are processing your passport application with Rush or Regular by mail, Fill out two Letters of Authorization and service order form and send it along with the documents.
- A personal check or money order made payable to the “US Department of State” in the amount of $170.00
- If you are applying US passport with Regular Services, the check should be made out to the “US Department of State” in the amount of $110.00
- Temporary/starter checks or checks without name and address will NOT be accepted.
Note : AA Passport & Visa Service Fees will be applied in addition to the Government Fees. Call Us at (972)-231-1600
AA Passport Service Fee can be paid with all major credit cards.
|OFFICE HOURS||Mailing Information|
Monday – Friday
Please Ship Your Documents using
AA Passport & Visa Service
Note: You must call AA Passport & Visa services at: 972-231-1600 prior to Processing your Passport Application, if you are requesting a 24hrs or Same Day service.
Follow Us On Social Media