SECOND LIMITED PASSPORT
How To Apply ?
- Do not sign the application until instructed to do so.
Note: You must call AA Passport & Visa services at: 972-231-1600 prior to Processing your Passport Application, if you are requesting a 24hrs or Same Day service. We Provide our customers complete assistance with your online application, uploading your documents and Photo Service in our office.
- You must submit your current undamaged passport.
- The expired passport will be returned to you along with the new passport.
- You must submit a Completed & Signed statement of Second limited Passport.
- If you are traveling on business and requesting a second limited passport, You must provide a valid reason for a second limited passport on company letterhead. business letter sample is attached
- Valid Driver License or Government Issue Photo I.D
- Fully completed Letter of Authorization to authorize AA Passport and Visa Service to do the service for you.
- Please fill out Service order form and bring it to our office with the documents.
- A personal check or money order made payable to the “US Department of State” in the amount of $170.00
- Temporary/starter checks or checks without name and address will NOT be accepted.
Note: AA Passport & Visa Service Fees will be applied in addition to the Government Fees. Call Us at (972)-231-1600
AA Passport Service Fee can be paid with all major credit cards.
- Note: You must come in person at Our Office to apply for a New Passport, subsequently you will be sent to Passport Acceptance facility to get your document sealed in a package.They will put all of your documents including your check and original documents in a sealed package and hand it back to you which needs to be dropped at our office to start the process.
Monday – Friday
AA Passport & Visa Service
Note: You must call AA Passport & Visa services at: 972-231-1600 prior to Processing your Passport Application, if you are requesting a 24hrs or Same Day service.
Follow Us On Social Media