AUSTIN: 512-905-2001     ⦿      ARLINGTON: 817-801-3232      ⦿       CHICAGO: 312-228-1089      ⦿      DALLAS: 972-231-1600      ⦿      HOUSTON: 469-422-2788      ⦿      LOS ANGELES: 310-402-1619      ⦿      NEW YORK: 646-464-0211      ⦿     

DALLAS OFFICE: ⦿ 972-231-1600 ⦿ 469-835-2731

Open 7 Days in a week
Call Now.


811 S.Central Expressway Suite 500 Richardson Texas 75080
(75 and Springvalley Exit No 23, Inside the Comerica Bank Building)


Walk-In Hours
9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm - 4:00pm

Mexico Visa

Mexico Visa


There is no visa required for U.S. citizens traveling for tourist (stay up to 6 months) or business or official or diplomatic travel (stay up to 90 days). A valid US Passport (must be valid for 6 months beyond the date of entry) is required.


  • Minors under 18 years traveling alone require a notarized letter of consent signed by both parents or legal guardian AND one of the following:  valid, signed U.S. Passport.  Minors traveling with one parent require a notarized letter of consent signed by non-traveling parent or legal guardian, AND one of the following:  U.S. Passport. If parents of minor are divorced, a notarized copy of the court order showing custody arrangements must be presented upon entry.  If one of the parents of the minor is deceased, a notarized copy of the death certificate is required.
  • Business travelers entering Mexico for the purpose of installing, repairing, maintaining equipment, or performing their profession in Mexico, or visit factories and plants require a visa.
  • Tourist Card (Form FMT) is required for tourist purposes – FMT form can be obtained at the first port of entry, at the borders or at Mexican Consulates and Embassies
  • Minor Children Under 14 years Traveling Alone should be met by an adult.
  • Business Negotiations Card (Form FMN) is required for business purposes

For further questions, call us at 972-231-1600 or email at

Register your trip on-line with the U.S. Embassy in this country. Millions of Americans travel abroad every year and encounter no difficulties. However, U.S. embassies and consulates assist nearly 200,000 Americans each year who are victims of crime, accident, or illness, or whose family and friends need to contact them in an emergency. When an emergency happens, or if natural disaster, terrorism, or civil unrest strikes during your foreign travel, the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate can be your source of assistance and information. By registering your trip, you help the embassy or consulate locate you when you might need them the most. Registration is voluntary and costs nothing, but it should be a big part of your travel planning and security.

Follow Us On Social Media