Document Authentication and Embassy Legalization Services
AA Passport and Visa Services, assists with all of your Authentication, Apostille, Certification, Attestation, Certification and Embassy Legalization needs.
We can process documents issued from all 50 U.S. States and the U.S. Federal Government.
AA PASSPORT SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Document Apostille and Authentication
- Document Notarization
- Secretary of State Attestation (all 50 States)
- US Department of State Attestation
- Embassy Authentication
Common documents we can apostille and legalized are
- Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificates, Car Titles, Certificate of Naturalization
- Death Certificate, Divorce Decree, Death Certificates
- Divorce Decree Single Status Affidavit, Background Checks (Local, State, FBI)
- Power of Attorney, Copy of U.S. Passport, Copy of Driver License, Transcripts
- Diplomas, Authorization Letter, Travel Consent Letter, Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing, Certification of Free Sale, Certification of Origin
- Corporate Power of Attorney
MORE USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT LEGALIZATIONS AND AUTHENTICATIONS
There are two different types of authentications:
APOSTILLE: It is required for all types of documents that you are planning to use in foreign countries. The apostille process ensures that your document(s) will be recognized as legitimate in all participating countries that are party to the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents. (See participating countries below). Normally, Travel Visa Pro does not assist with apostille services for Hague countries.
LEGALIZATION: For documents that are to be used in countries which have not signed Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, a different chain of authentication is applied that eventually includes legalization by the appropriate consulate.
Participating Countries in Hague Convention
This list was last revised on August 2016.
Note: Guatemala will join The Hague Apostille convention on September 18, 2017
AA Passport and Visa Legalization/Authentication/Translation Service Fees and Processing Times
Consular legalization fees vary by document and by the embassy
Secretaries of State fees vary by document and by the state
Secretary of State fees : $15
US State Department fees is $8 per document
Note : AA Passport and Visa Services Service Fees additional Applies, For Expedite Processing Please call us at : 972-231-1600