There is no visa required for U.S. citizens traveling for tourist purposes for a maximum stay of 90 days. A valid US Passport (must be valid for 6 months beyond the date of entry) is required.
For business purposes, visa is required. Please send the following:
- Valid and signed US passport – must have at least 6 months remaining beyond your date of entry, and contain at least three blank visa pages – not including pages marked for “Amendments” in a regular passport. Two of the blank pages must be adjoining.
- One Visa Application Form, fully completed and signed
- Two Passport-type colored photos (black & white photos are not accepted)
- Copy of round trip airline tickets or itinerary showing trip in and out of Namibia
- A business letter of responsibility is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to: Embassy of the Namibia, Visa Section, Washington DC. The letter must state all of the following: The nature of business to be performed, Business reference in Namibia to be visited, Company guarantee of financial responsibility for the applicant, and their return transportation to the USA
None US Citizen: must provide proof of your current U.S. Immigration status. You must include a copy of your U.S. Immigration paperwork or a copy of your Green Card, and employment letter. You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must: Include a copy of your most recent bank statement.
$50.00/visa (Single entry – Regular Processing)
$100.00/visa (Single entry – Same Day or 24 Hour Processing)
$100.00/visa (Multiple entries – Regular Processing)
$150.00/visa (Multiple entries – Same Day or 24 Hour Processing)
NOTE: Rush Processing Available Call Us at: 972-231-1600
NOTE :Walk-In Hours : 8:00am – 2:00pm / by appointment till 4:30pm or Mail your Documents by Fedex or UPS to below office address
Mailing Address :
AA Passport and Visa Services
811 South Central Expressway Suite # 500
Richardson Texas 75080